Eastern Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eastern Conflict

http://easternconflict.bravehost.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NavMeshing You Need

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[ECM-T]Lt.Col Tiba Mar

[ECM-T]Lt.Col Tiba Mar

NavMeshing You Need Empty
PostSubject: NavMeshing You Need   NavMeshing You Need Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:16 am

hay all just got your pm and yes im up for it if you need any meshing done let me know
i just started a new job so it will have to be done on the weekends atm plus my isp
is slow so down loading maps takes time but once i have them i can do it in like 1-2days
per map then you test it let me know were the shit is then i edit my one and send it to you
should not take to long also i just got a new way of doing the meshing you can do many things with
3D Studio MAX 9 my new map is Aerial Combat plus i could do you a new logo to if you like i can do many things any way have to go thats y i said so much i have like 25mins per day atm to talk so had to get it all in

1-LT.Col Tiba Mar (XDV)
2-justin_beast@hotmail.com
3-xfire or AIM (optional)
4-3yrs i think i got it when it came out
5-Tweaks, Huds, Maps, NavMesh, Logos, .DDS, toke some BF2142 stuff and ported it to BF2
6-coz i like BF2 and yous could use some navmeshing done
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Admin [Tri-Tard]
Co Dev
Co Dev
Big Bad Admin [Tri-Tard]

PostSubject: Re: NavMeshing You Need   NavMeshing You Need Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:34 am

we would love to have you on our team! and if you are really up for it, you can make us a new logo
Back to top Go down
http://ellisdesigns.bravehost.com
redmurder1

PostSubject: Re: NavMeshing You Need   NavMeshing You Need Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 am

Don't forget to add [ECM-T] before your name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NavMeshing You Need   NavMeshing You Need Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NavMeshing You Need
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern Conflict :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: