Eastern Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eastern Conflict

http://easternconflict.bravehost.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Logo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[ECM-T]Lt.Col Tiba Mar

[ECM-T]Lt.Col Tiba Mar

The New Logo Empty
PostSubject: The New Logo   The New Logo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:50 pm

hi all ok if im going to make you a new logo the i need like 5-6 screen shots of the new skins and stuff
but they must be mid battle so as to get some action then i will make 5-6 new logos and then yous look at them and vote on them and do would yous like a map logo to if so then i need action shots from the maps
yous want any way i like the sound of the mod so i hope it gos a long way. once i get the screens then i will start the logos well of to work atm so have a good one
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Admin [Tri-Tard]
Co Dev
Co Dev
Big Bad Admin [Tri-Tard]

The New Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Logo   The New Logo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:38 pm

PG has some screenies of his UN skins, there are some old screen shots i could give you but they arent all that great. im not sure if we have any map "action" screens since we do not have any of our custom maps navmeshed yet Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ellisdesigns.bravehost.com
[ECM-T]Lt.Col Tiba Mar

[ECM-T]Lt.Col Tiba Mar

The New Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Logo   The New Logo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:20 am

ban news my x1650pro512mb just died so im very unhappy and am trying to get my old 6800GTS working on my new ASrock AM2NF3-VSTA agp, am2, ddr2. very bad can run drivers keep getting the BSO( the driver is mismanaging system PTMs) for the life of me i cant fix it crap nvida 6800GTS i loved my x1650
it was a beast playing crysis on high @1024x768.

ok then i need the maps so i can get in to it how many maps do yous have
and if i have to make some changes can i, the maps dont use any new statics
or new objects do they, how big is this mod so if i need i can download it but my
isp is slow so any thing over 600mb(6.5hrs@25kbs) would take way 2 long.
i have some player hud files as well with a compass, range finder, and target boxes
also a new mine that will lock on to enemy targets and my vehicle drop is now satnavs
NUKE and that air strike thing from BFSP Forum.

ok and i will make some base logos that we can load screen shots in to some other time.

ps. sorry that my posts are big but i have to say every thing i can when i have time
coz of my new job but its the weekend now so i can do heaps.
Back to top Go down
redmurder1

The New Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Logo   The New Logo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:59 am

I'll try to get golden sun finished tonight so you have something to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Logo   The New Logo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Logo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern Conflict :: General Discussion :: Eastern Conflicts Mod-
Jump to: